Quality Health Australia Sugarless Vitamin C 500mg 200s
Vitamin C supports general health and reduces the severity of common cold symptoms.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Where to Buy
Quality Health Australia Sugarless Vitamin C 500 mg Chewable Tablets 200s
- Decrease the severity of common cold symptoms
- Support immune system to fight illness
- Support collagen formation
- Reduce common cold duration
- Support body tissue regeneration and wound healing
- Helps increase absorption of dietary iron
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg Sodium Ascorbate 281.2 mg equiv. to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
Adults and Children 12+: General health and wellbeing: Chew 1-2 tablets per day. Common colds (acute dose): Chew 2 tablets twice daily. Children 6-12 years: General health and wellbeing: Chew 1 tablet per day. Common colds (acute dose): Chew 1 tablet twice daily at the first sign of a common cold or as prescribed by your health professional.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Contains sucralose. Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing. Store below 25°C.